Which is the Best Autism Treatment Centre in Bangalore?
CAPAAR Centre is the Best Autism Treatment Centre in Bangalore. Dr. P. Sumitha Hemavathy (PT) has specialized in all treatments and diagnosis about Autism related disorders. She tries to make a positive difference in the quality of life of both children and their families, touched by Autism. Our team at CAPAAR will work intensively one-on-one with young children on the spectrum.
She also guides the best way to manage Autism disorders and with the help of Screening and Diagnostic Assessments, Functional Skills Assessments and Occupational and Sensory Assessments. Well, Autism can be cured if we diagnosed it early. Here is some information about Autism/ASD that can prevent from negatively impacting a child life.
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a neuro-development disorder that presents to the child from their birth and most of the cases it can be diagnosed before the age of 3 years. It is mainly characterized by Social Interaction, Speech, Language & Communication, and Rigidity in thoughts and behavior. In this type of cases, the child may present with repetitive and restricted behavior.
SYMPTOMS OF AUTISM:
Autism Spectrum Disorder can be detected in young children from as early as age 3. Some of the warning signs include:
· Difficulty with using and understanding languages
· Difficulty with non-verbal communication like facial expression
· Repetitive behavior or action like head-banging
· Attention towards unusual objects
· Inability to adjust with the surroundings
· Problem in interacting with people
· Lack of ability to participate in conversations
· Difficulty in making friends
CAUSES OF AUTISM:
The exact causes of Autism are still yet to be proven, however research has shown these are to be some of the contributing factors:
· Hereditary –Researches suggests that autism can be conceded on by the parents to the children.
· Neurological factors –Studies also suggests that abnormalities in certain region of the brain can also be trigger for autism.
· Complication at birth – Improper development of early brain inside the mother’s womb can also trigger autism in the child.
DIAGNOSIS OF AUTISM:
In the presence of the mentioned symptoms, a specialist will carry out a sequence of test to determine the severity of the disorder within the boundaries of the spectrum disorder. This involves neurological, academic and behavioral examinations.
TREATMENT OF AUTISM:
The treatment for autism includes a combinational therapy and typically customized to the child’s needs. Here are some available approaches included:
· Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
· Structured Teaching (e.g. the TEACCH program)
· Communication Interventions
· Social Skills Therapy
· Occupational Therapy
· Special education (to meet unique educational needs)
· Social cue skills therapies (to increase the ability to socialize)
· Behavior modification (to develop positive behavior)
These are few points every parent’s to consider if your child is autistic. If yes, you can make an appointment by choosing a Best Autism treatment Centre in Bangalore with the help of their success rate of therapy, experience, and other patients’ reviews like CAPAAR. Our Dr. P. Sumitha Hemavathy (PT) who has dedicated in aiding the children and adolescents with development challenges like autism, ADHD, etc.,
To Know More,