Pediatric Physiotherapy Techniques for Infant and Young Child
Our Pediatric physiotherapy will help with a wide range of modalities to treat disorders in early detection of health issues for pediatrics.
Our Physiotherapists are specialized in the treatment, diagnosis, and management of infants, children, and adolescents with a range of developmental delay, Neuro-Developmental Therapy, Autism and ADHD Disorders. Our pediatric physiotherapy treatments will mainly focus on improving gross motor skills, balance and gait training, strengthening and range of motor exercises as well as cognitive behavior therapy and sensory integration therapy.
Our Doctor, P. Sumitha Hemavathy (PT) treats a wide range of pediatric physiotherapy conditions, including the following:
· Spinal Deformities (Idiopathic and congenital Scoliosis, Scheuerman’s disease, postural kyphosis, back pain in children)
· Neuromuscular Conditions (Cerebral palsy, Spina bifida, hypotonia)
· Gait Abnormalities (Toe walking and other abnormal gait patterns)
· Rehabilitation after Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma.
· Brachial Plexus Injuries.
· Hip Conditions (Developmental dysplasia of the hip, Perthes disease)
· Premature Infants (Dystonia, asymmetric tonic neck reflex)
· Syndromes Affecting Motor-Development (Down Syndrome, Arthrogryposis, muscular dystrophy, developmental delay)
· Knee Conditions(Osgood Schlatter disease, Chondromalacia patella, Osteochondritisdissecans, Sinding Larsen syndrome)
· Juvenile Arthritis
· Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis
· Rett Syndrome
Pediatric physiotherapy at CAPAAR benefits children, their families, and caregivers in a number of ways. This therapy will increase functional independence for the child by promoting different activities and participations in their daily life.
If your child is in need of pediatric physiotherapy in Hulimavu, Bangalore, why don’t you give a call? We CAPAAR will arrange an assessment and develop a plan to move forward.
Reach our website to book an appointment today,
Digital Marketing Partner@DigitalValueAdd